Paint Booth Fire Suppression Services
Paint Booth Fire Suppression System Installation in Illinois, Indiana & Wisconsin
Commercial paint spray booths and auto body shops are constantly exposed to fumes and chemicals and as a result, fire is always a threat. Having a properly installed and fully operational paint booth fire suppression system is critical to ensuring the safety of your employees and your property
Our experts have years of experience designing and installing pre-engineered paint booth fire suppression systems. Let us handle the process from start to finish. Our goal is to make your experience as seamless as possible, from start to finish.
Need to schedule fire suppression services for your paint booth? Contact our team now!
Our Paint Booth Fire Suppression Services
- We start with a comprehensive consultation to understand your paint booth or auto body shop needs, your paint booth or auto body shop layout, and your paint booth equipment.
- We provide detailed design and engineering services for your paint booth fire suppression system
- We prepare your fire suppression system installation plans
- We apply for and obtain the proper permits and approvals to start your installation
- We coordinate on-site with other trade businesses during your installation
- We install your system
- We test and balance and obtain final inspection approval from your local authorities
When the installation is complete, our experts will register your system and create automatic scheduling or your system inspections. Regular inspections and maintenance are necessary to protect your paint booth from an emergency. What’s more, this service we will keep you in compliance with local municipalities and insurance companies.