Server Rooms & Data Centers
Server Room and Data Fire Suppression System Installation
Server rooms and data centers typically represent the most valuable rooms of a business, because of the equipment in them and the data they store. Fire prevention and fire suppression be a part of every server room disaster recovery plan. Our systems extinguish fires typically caused by overheating, wiring malfunctions and electrical failure in the equipment itself, without any human intervention.
When it comes to installing or upgrading your server room or data center fire suppression system, our goal is to make your experience as seamless as possible, from start to finish.
- We start with a comprehensive consultation to understand your server room needs, your layout, and your equipment.
- We provide detailed design and engineering services for your server room fire suppression system
- We prepare your fire suppression system installation plans
- We apply for and obtain the proper permits and approvals to start your installation
- We coordinate on-site with other trade businesses during your installation
- We install your system
- We test and balance and obtain final inspection approval from your local authorities
When the installation is complete, our experts will register your system and create the automatic scheduling or your system inspections. Regular inspections and maintenance are necessary to protect your location from an emergency. What’s more, this service we will keep you in compliance with local municipalities and insurance companies